Saturday, July 4, 2009

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!!!!!




And finally, this morning it feels like summer. Work is done, the rain has passed and Winslow and I took a nice walk through the gardens. Then we talked. His head fell this way and that and his eyes told me of his happiness. Everyone else was still asleep, just Winslow and I having a moment. Winslow is my muse. His sincerity, his ability to communicate without words, the way he holds his head when he's listening, those ears, and how he looks right into me. We think we take care of him but, but really he takes care of us.

5 comments:

  1. You very well captured Winslow's expression. can see hoe he listens to you and answers in his own way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Winslow seems to be a very, very special dog! I like what you said in your last sentence - and I am sure that it is true ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. I picked a week word in my blog today if you're interested...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Winslow...looks like a clever and strong beautiful dog ;))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys! He's a good boy.

    ReplyDelete