Saturday, March 1, 2014

Book!!




 I am so lucky and grateful to be part of this wonderful book by Danielle Krysa, the talented and fabulous Jealous Curator! Five years ago I started this blog in an effort to gain the courage to apply to grad school,. Never, did I imagine that I would walk into a book store and pick up a book that my work is in.  Such luck!! So full of gratitude. Thank you Danielle for letting me bump shoulders with such a talented bunch of artists!
And then to top it off the book was featured on Brainpickings, a must read blog by Maria Popova. Seriously, she writes about everything I want to read about. I am beyond excited to make her part of my everyday.

2 comments:

  1. When realizing the parts of the magnitude of the cologne and the smells for the fragrance of men we powerstarvoice.com top cologne tenwould also want the relationship of the two to start making for the top ten and the dating between the two of them and making sure the advice and the books are the same cologne and that the relationships become the ten top parts of a better smell and a better understanding for the men of the world Visit us at PowerStarVoice Dating Books and for the right price and sale for the books depends on other reason and not just one thing. The men of the top ten cologne will be confident in his going and many will see the happier books for sure. Cologne and the top

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete